There is no alternative to success – This is the guiding principle of Stefan Neuenhahn, one of the two founding partner of SOLEOS. He advises, inter alia, energy suppliers, distribution and software companies, as well as Green Tech, Clean Tech and other start-ups.
Stefan Neuenhahn’s clients appreciate his inspiring and engaging manner, which defines him besides his understanding of complexities and his great dedication.
- University studies at Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich
- Legal internship at Hewitson Solicitors, Cambridge, England
- Education as mediator at University of Hagen
- Lawyer in Munich since 2000 with various large and small law firms
- Formation of SOLEOS 2011
- Chairman of the supervisory board of equinux AG, Munich
- Member of the Board of EUCON Europäisches Institut für Conflict Management e.V., Munich
- Business Angel for Green Tech and Clean Tech Startups
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
- Liquid Legal Institute
- German-British Jurists’ Association (DBJV)
- Scientific Association for Companies’ and Corporate Law (VGR)