There is no alternative to success – This is the guiding principle of Stefan Neuenhahn, one of the two founding partner of SOLEOS. He advises, inter alia, energy suppliers, distribution and software companies, as well as start-ups.
Stefan Neuenhahn’s clients appreciate his inspiring and engaging manner, which defines him besides his understanding of complexities and his great dedication.
- University studies at Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich
- Legal internship at Hewitson Solicitors, Cambridge, England
- Education as mediator at University of Hagen
- Lawyer in Munich since 2000 with various large and small law firms
- Formation of SOLEOS 2011
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
- German-British Jurists’ Association (DBJV)
- Scientific Association for Companies’ and Corporate Law (VGR)
- Chairman of the supervisory board of equinux AG, Munich