Dr. Christian Dohm
Clients say that his advice is “extremely expedient”. His working style is characterised by persistence, precision and creativity in finding the best possible solution.
As a bank clerk, Christian acquired an understanding of economic thinking. Together with his broad legal experience, he has used that understanding successfully for many years, in particular, in advising listed and unlisted companies.
Key Areas of Practise
- Bank Clerk
- University studies at Philipps-University, Marburg, University of East Anglia,
Norwich, and at Westfälische Wilhelms-University, Münster
- Taking of a doctor’s degree at Westfälische Wilhelms-University, Münster
- Lawyer in Munich since 1997 with various large and small law firms
- Speaker on capital market law subjects
- Speaker in the practical seminar “Update on Capital Market Law”
- German Lawyer Association (DAV)
- Munich Corporate Tax Forum
- Scientific Association for Companies’ and Corporate Law (VGR)