Dr. Bernhard Gimple
Owing to his calm, matter-of-fact and convincing presence, especially in difficult situations, his clients like to refer to him as “solid as a rock”. Bernhard Gimple is a bank clerk and one of the two founding partners of SOLEOS.
In rendering comprehensive legal advice to entrepreneurs and companies, financial services providers and fund initiators and wealthy private individuals, he stands out, in particular, by his extensive litigation experience. His profile is rounded off by his expertise in the area of inheritance law and property succession.
- Bank Clerk
- University studies and taking of a doctor’s degree at Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich
- Legal internship at HellerEhrman LLP, San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Lawyer in Munich since 2001 with various large law firms
- Formation of SOLEOS 2011
- German Association for Inheritance Law and Property Succession (DVEV)
- Scientific Association for Companies’ and Corporate Law (VGR)
- Münchener Universitätsgesellschaft e. V.
- German Lawyer Association (DAV)
- Trustee for covered bonds of Stadtsparkasse München
- Member of the supervisory board of Dr. Hönle AG, Gilching/Munich